Monday, 8 August 2016

Hari Raya 2016 !!

HI BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE  !

I wanna tell you about my Hari Raya celebration in 2016 . First Syawal was on 6th July 2016 , I was soo excited and I woke up early in the morning . My family went to the mosque to perform Eid prayer . I was soo sleeeepyyyy and I fell asleep in the middle of the khutbah . HAHAHAHAHAHA . For the first Syawal , my family only having BBQ . The second Syawal, we went to Perak to visit our relatives - I mean my aunties and uncles . It took about 3 hours to arrive at my aunt's house at Teluk Intan . Actually , I don't even know my cousins as I'm not close to them . We ate various type of food . I was sooooo full !!!! And I didn't get any duit raya ! T__T   



So obviously my raya celebration this year is not very interesting . Hahahahaha . 

That's all ,guys !





SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST !!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna take a look at your hari raya outfit pwetty pls :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha,selamat hari raya🙆🙆

    ReplyDelete